Back from New York and all I can say is that I <3 New York! Here is my photo diary from the big apple, hope you enjoy!
P.S. Don’t miss my personal tips for your trip to New York at the end of the post!
New York tips
Besides all the clichés and must-sees of the city thar never sleeps, here are my personal tips:
– Book a well located hotel that offers great views over the city, like The Element Times Square New York. I stayed here in a room with views to the Empire State and it was amazing to wake up every day with such a view!
– Visit Times Square twice: over night and over day. It’s worth it!
– Enjoy Central Park with some lunch box bought at Wholefoods Market at Columbus Circle. I had sushi and I loved it.
– Check the sunset over de skyline of Manhattan from the Brooklyn Bridge with a slice of Grimaldi’s Pizza.
– Enjoy a sports game like baseball, american football or basketball.
– Have a burger at Shake Shack. And shop at Eataly some fine Italian pasta.
– Wander around in the streets of Greenwich Village and feel like a local.
– Have a moment of peace at Carl Schurz Park with some views of the East River and Long Island.
– Visit the High Line Park and finish at the Chelsea Market for some fine food.
– Have a look at the oldest street in New York at the Financial District: Stone Street. Also a great spot to get lunch.
– Finish your trip going up the Rockefeller Center to enjoy the magic views of New York from The Top of The Rock observation deck.